Monday, March 21, 2011

Random 3: Remebering The Makers

It is beautiful to remember the people who made you a winner.
To mention my makers: I can not forget Mr. Bali, who gave me a runway to take the everlasting flight of success and achievements.
Thnx a lot Bali Sir to make me feel my worth. You will always be one of the most esteemed Masters.
& I know for many you hold the same position.
A businessman is not only supposed to make his business profitable but also his employee's life a lifelong profit.
RESPECT!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pyare, Thanks man... They are too much for me.. What ever is possible from me, I always try my best.. You deserve to be Winner man, I might have just helped you. But it is always your efforts which made you to become STAR. Keep Going Man.

    ReplyDelete