Wednesday, March 9, 2011

INDROWINES: THE CRAZE BEHIND THE CONCEPT! :P

Hello everyone,

I am the same old blogger who passed by without making a genuine effect on your hearts and brains and this time too, I expect the same.

With a slight change in my attitude though; I care a damn!!! :P


INDROWINES is my puking place where the color of puke will describe the hassles of the city I am living in.


And I will like to tell you all that it is not my sudden thought to start penning something like this. Every second of my day which I spend caught in the massively populated traffic and every single moment when some asshole overtakes me from left, I feel to write.

INDROWINES is a word formed out of three words in every Indian's dictionary: INDIA, ROAD & WINES...he he he. The last seems to be the most adored by 90% of us according to one of the public polls. I was the public and 90% of me voted for it. lol!


Coming back to the blog, I hope you keep on coming back. :D



WAIT FOR THE FIRST INDROWINES OFFICIAL POST! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment