Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another One Bites The Dust: 22/03/2011

Before starting an epic post on the ROADS OF PUNE on INDROWINES, I found it appropriate to mention some live days of my journey.

22/03/2011

A bike riding hood (an IT guy of! course) was surpassed by a bus riding hood causing him to stammer and fall. The hood on his head (helmet for god sakes!) saved his livelihood.
Some people ran towards him, picked his bike and I tried to recognize the strap around his neck (Does he belong to my company; the blue strap made me feel so. Of! course not, there are no alphanumeric digit printed on the strap.).
I was busy thinking about this when a horn made me realize: A. Hole, this is not a place to start your diagnosis.
So I raced the scooty and reached office fighting some insane traffic and escaping some outrageous pot holes.

to be continued......


PS: Do not forget to visit Life's Lovely Cradle to check out some new posts and poetry later this week. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment